Our Virginia lacrosse camps are run by NCAA coaches and players. That's right no amatuers here. We pride ourselves in being able to give all of our campers the same level of instruction, training and technique that we received or gave at the college level. At the same time we make sure that the camp experience is FUN. Below you'll our more about our staff and their accomplishments.
Coach & Director Luke Reilly
- Seventh season at Virginia Wesleyan in 2013-14
- Recruiting coordinator for the Marlins
- Has helped to develop four All-Americans and 29 All-Old Dominion Athletic Conference honorees at VWC
- 2008 inductee into the Corning-Painted Post Sports Hall of Fame in New York
- Received his Bachelor of Arts degreee from the University of Maryland, Baltimore County in 2005
- Former assistant men's lacrosse coach for three years at Elizabethtown College, where he was the recruiting and scouting coordinator
- Helped to develop Elizabethtown's first All-American lacrosse player, a two-time conference Player of the Year, and eight all-conference individuals
- 2004 and 2005 UMBC Lacrosse American East semifinalist
- Four-year lacrosse starter at UMBC, where he was the recipient of the 2005 Unsung Hero award
- Played for the 2000 Western New York Gold Medal Empire Games champion lacrosse team
- Has worked the Top 205 Lacrosse Camp and the Top Star Lacrosse Camp in 2006 and 2007; has worked all-star camps in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan and Minnesota
- Native of Corning, New York and Graduate of Corning East High School
Coach & Director Meagan DiCave
- 2002 graduate of Virginia Wesleyan University with a bachelor's degree in Communications, with a focus in broadcasting
- Former head women's lacrosse coach at Delaware's Wesley College and Division II's Holy Family University in Pennsylvania
- Standout lacrosse player at VWC, earning All-America honors in 2000 and 2002
- Three-time All-Old Dominion Athletic Conference first team honoree
- Two-time All-South Atlantic region first team honoree
- 2002 Virginia College Division Player of the Year
- First VWC woman's lacrosse player to compete in the prestigious North-South All-Star game
- Led the nation in scoring in 2002, across all three NCAA Divisions (I, II and III)
- Featured in Sports Illustrated's "Faces in the Crowd" in 2002
- One of the most prolific scorers in VWC women's lacrosse history, ranked No. 4 in career goals (202), No. 1 in career assists (176) and No. 1 in career points (378)
- Owns three of the Marlins' top four single-season totals in assists, including the record of 59 set in 2002. She is also VWC's single-season record holder in points with 129.
- Also competed in basketball for three years
- Began her coaching career in 2002 as the head girls coach at Bedford High School in Bedford, England
- Former head lacrosse coach at Ridley High School in Folsom, Pa.
- Former general manager of the HEADstrong Girls Lacrosse Club (15-U) in Holmes, Pa.
Camp & Clinic Schedule
12/1/18, 12/8/18, 12/15/18, 12/22/18 & 1/5/19
9:30AM – 11AM for U9 & U11.
11AM – 12:30PM for U13 & U15.
- Summer Session I (Boys & Girls)
6/17 - 6/20/19: 9AM – 3PM.
Ages 7 and up.
- Summer Session II (Boys & Girls)
7/15 - 7/18/19: 9AM – 3PM.
Ages 7 and up.